Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Poem# 2

I Wish...

Every eye has got some dreams
Every heart a sigh
from the moment we are born in here
and the moment till we die

I wish to swim across the sea
I wish i cud just fly
And every wildest thoughts in the mind
I wish i cud just try

I may be out of tender world
These sweet days may go by
My dreams may gonna change someday
I wish i cudnt deny

Were the young days my dear frnz
or my new days rule me high
All the questions in my heart
I wish to simplfy

Somewhere there's my queen of dreams
Her smile will make me shy
& when she has a glimpse of me
I wish to catch her eye

When i think of these memories
They will make me cry
May cherish them, regret a few
I wish i cudnt deny

-------------------------------------

this one is what i always wanted to write
may be a WISH for everyone, but may be only MY wish.
Dedicated to my self : I Wish............

No comments:

Post a Comment