Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Journey Of Life


Poem#1 : Journey of Life

The journey has just begun
Searching for the way
Walking thru the shiny sun
Its a bright new day

The streets are empty
And nothing can b seen
Except the carvenous flow of wind..

The way is unknown,
And the path so torn
All u hv 2 do, is walk ALONE

But i know just one thing
That i'll find my mate
Smiling ever for me
With all luv n no hate

Escape the beaten path ... make a new
As we are different, we are few
Alwayz wanna stand along with you
Dont give me ur hand but just a clue

As walkin all alone...
Isnt what i use to do
Never so far...never so wild
Never in the sky so blue

Yeah, its the journey of life
You donno whats gonna come next
There's lot more spice in its bag
Make ur efforts to pretext

Leaving everything behind n holding ur hand
Along the seashore.... along the sand
U n me as the sun says good bye
Across the seas n over the land

Evening breeze is all set
Moon is on its way ...
Its time for stars to fill the skies
As it's night turn to play

--------------------------------------

Started off with my 1st poem ever, even though i hate reading.
i donno wat exactly went thru my mind
i took lot of help frm my frnz, n completed this piece

Dedicated to all my frnz : Journey of life

No comments:

Post a Comment